She's done! It actually did not take as long as I thought it would. Outlining her took more time just because I had to count each pixel to make sure she was proportional. After that it's just a matter of filling in the color which is more straight forward. I'm very happy with the way she came out especially since I'm only working with 36 colors. I had to make do with a slightly off-color but it's near perfect. I had to recolor her sprite to make sure I could work with the 5 color limit I set for myself but for future projects I definitely need to expand my color pallette to get quality looking finishes. I'll post the difference between the original sprite and the recolor I did next time. If/When I do expand my color choices, I'm gonna have trouble organizing my floss. Anyway, it's done!