Saturday, March 12, 2011

Amy's Wedding!

Today I went to attend Amy's Wedding!  She got married today at around 1:00pm PST!  Congratulations and I hope you and your husband will have many happy years together!  If you want to congratulate her, head on over to her blog and just wish her a happy future.  She'd really appreciate a sudden surge to her blog as well since she's relatively new! I don't want to post pictures until she approves, so just believe me! I was there, she's married, go congratulate her!

20 comments:

  1. will do! by the way i see you changed the header colour from yellow to orange? looks way way better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'ma head to her blog to give a congrats right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cool, i'll be sure to drop her a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool - weddings seem all the craze at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Ima hop over to her blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new couple! I conveyed the same on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! To the newly weds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will do man, catch the post a bit late but will give her the congrats

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, I love going to weddings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, hope you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete